1592 South SR-15-A
DeLand, FL 32720
What Our Patients Are Saying
Eye Doctors & Ophthalmology Services in DeLand, FL
At Central Florida Eye Specialists and Laser Center, we practice ophthalmology with conscience and humility. Our eye doctors care for patients and pledge to do so with compassion, respect, and impartiality in our service. As a result, we provide a full spectrum of medical and surgical treatments to our patients. Surgery is not appropriate for every patient, so we evaluate each patient’s individual visual needs and prescribe the appropriate treatment. Schedule a consultation with our eye experts today and find out how they can improve your vision.
- Cataract Surgery Services – Cataract surgery removes the cloudy lens in the eye and replaces it with an artificial lens. It is a common outpatient procedure performed under local anesthesia. The cloudy lens is broken up and removed, and an artificial lens is inserted. Recovery is typically quick, and the surgery has a high success rate in improving vision.
- Refractive Lens Exchange – A procedure used to correct refractive errors in the eye, similar to LASIK or PRK. However, instead of reshaping the cornea, RLE involves removing the eye’s natural lens and replacing it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL).
- Oculoplastic Services – Oculoplastic surgery involves treating problems of the eyelids, eye socket, and lacrimal system (the area around your eyes). Our treatment options include blepharoplasty, brow lifts, tear duct reconstruction, and more.
- Cosmetic Services – We offer a wide range of cosmetic procedures, both surgical and non-surgical. Our services include upper and lower blepharoplasty, endoscopic brow lifts, BOTOX, and more.
- Dry Eye Services – Dry eye treatment aims to alleviate the symptoms and improve the quality of tears in individuals experiencing dry eye syndrome. Our treatments options include artificial tears, eye ointments, and warm compresses.
- Glaucoma Services – Glaucoma treatment aims to lower intraocular pressure (IOP) and prevent or slow down the progression of optic nerve damage.
- Medical Eye Services – In addition to the services above, we also offer services to meet any of your vision needs, including comprehensive eye exams, contact lens services, diabetic eye care, and more.