968 International Parkway
Lake Mary, Florida 32746
Eye Doctors & Ophthalmology Services in Lake Mary, FL
- Cataract Surgery Services – a procedure to remove the cloudy lens of the eye and replace it with an artificial lens. It is the most commonly performed surgery in the world, and is generally considered to be safe and effective. Cataract surgery is typically performed on an outpatient basis, and most people are able to return home the same day.
- Refractive Lens Exchange – A surgical procedure that removes the natural lens of the eye and replaces it with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL). RLE is similar to cataract surgery, but it is performed in people who do not have cataracts. RLE is used to correct refractive errors such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
- Oculoplastic Services – A type of medical care that focuses on the eyes and surrounding tissues. Our oculoplastic surgeons are doctors with specialized training in both ophthalmology and plastic surgery. Our treatments include eyelid surgery, brow lifts, and more.
- Cosmetic Services – We offer services to help patients improve their vision and appearance. This includes cosmetic blepharoplasty, tear duct surgery, BOTOX, dermal fillers, and more.
- Dry Eye Services – Dry eye is a condition that occurs when the eyes don’t produce enough tears or when the tears don’t have the right composition. We offer a number of treatments, including artificial tears, lubricating ointments, nutritional supplements, and medical treatments such as prescription eye drops.
- Glaucoma Services – Glaucoma is a group of eye diseases that damage the optic nerve and can lead to vision loss, caused by increased pressure inside the eye. There is no cure for glaucoma, but it can be treated. Treatment usually involves taking eye drops to lower the pressure inside the eye. In some cases, surgery may be necessary to improve fluid drainage.
- Medical Eye Services – In addition to the services mentioned above, we also offer a range of other medical eye services, including comprehensive eye exams, orbital procedures, contact lens fittings, diabetic eye care, and more.