1561 W. Fairbanks Ave, Suite 200
Winter Park, FL 32789
Eye Care & Ophthalmology Services in Winter Park, FL
- Cataract Surgery – A procedure that replaces the cloudy lens of the eye with an artificial lens. Cataract surgery is a very common procedure and is usually performed on an outpatient basis. The procedure takes about 15 minutes per eye. Most people experience significant improvement in their vision within a few days of surgery.
- Refractive Lens Exchange – A type of surgery that corrects refractive errors, such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. It is similar to cataract surgery in that the natural lens of the eye is removed and replaced with an intraocular lens (IOL). However, RLE is performed in people who do not have cataracts.
- Oculoplastics – A subspecialty of ophthalmology that focuses on the surgical treatment of conditions affecting the eyelids, orbit, and tear ducts. Our oculoplastic services include blepharoplasty, ptosis, brow lifts, skin cancer removal, tear duct reconstruction, and more.
- Cosmetics – Our cosmetic services include both surgical and non-surgical treatments to improve the appearance of the eyes and surrounding areas. These treatments include cosmetic eyelid surgery, endoscopic brow lifts, BOTOX, dermal fillers, and more.
- Dry Eye – a condition that occurs when your eyes don’t produce enough tears or when the tears that are produced evaporate too quickly. Our treatments for dry eye include artificial tears, eye ointments, warm facial compresses, nutritional supplements, and more.
- Glaucoma – Glaucoma is a group of eye diseases that damage the optic nerve and can lead to vision loss. It is caused by increased pressure inside the eye (intraocular pressure, or IOP). There is no cure for glaucoma, but it can be treated with medication, laser surgery, or surgery. The goal of treatment is to lower IOP and prevent further damage to the optic nerve.
- Medical Eye Services – In addition to the services above, Central Florida Eye Specialists also offer a wide range of other eye care services, including comprehensive eye exams, diabetic retinopathy treatment, contact lens fittings, orbital procedures, and more.